Director of Music Ministry:
We are seeking a Director of Music Ministry who will lead the choir, provide a full range of organ and worship music, and coordinate with a contemporary worship service, to grow and develop our overall worship experience.
St. Mary’s has a magnificent Allen Organ and sound system, and a mostly volunteer choir of about 25 people. We have a library of about 400 anthems plus a number of hymn and song books, and have a modest budget to update and extend this library at your discretion. This person will:
- Provide organ music and accompaniment for the traditional church for each of two Sunday services.
- Provide choir training at weekly rehearsal each Thursday evening.
- Coordinate with clergy and Church Office in the selection of church music and its publication in the worship bulletin.
- Manage any paid choristers attendance and pay within budget allowance.
- Assist in choir recruitment and development.
- Grow interest and investment in a children’s music program.
- Collaborate creatively with Contemporary Band.
- Organize an annual concert series.
- Salary for this position (30 hours/week) will be commensurate with qualifications and experience within the 2017 salary guide of the Association of Anglican Musicians. Health insurance and contributions to a 403b plan are included. Master’s degree and experience a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their current resume, AGO Certification and desired compensation, to
or to St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, ATTN: Music Director Search Committee, 623 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994.
We are seeking a motivated, creative, natural leader who will balance the need for internal efficiency with Christian service.
- A proactive seeker of continuous improvement, who will foster a collegial environment of collaboration, and will be a very visible interface with the parish and community.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
- Business experience and financial background sufficient to understand and apply effective tools of management, operations and administration that are results focused.
- Technically savvy and responsible for Information Technology.
- Financial skills including and understanding of bookkeeping, accounting principles and fiscal management.
Interested candidates should submit their current resume and desired compensation to
or to St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, ATTN: Parish Administrator Search Committee, 623 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994.
Child Care Attendant
The child care attendant(s) is responsible for the care of infants and pre-school children during the Sunday Morning worship and during Church sponsored events. The attendant will be the primary contact with the parents and will communicate through actions and words. The nursery’s purpose is to provide a safe learning environments so that children might be nurtured into being followers of Jesus Christ.
Interested candidates should contact Debbie Flerx at firstname.lastname@example.org.